What to Expect on Your First Visit
We do everything we can to make your entire experience at Synergy Spinecare & Rehabilitation Medicine pleasant, relaxing and recuperative. We treat people – not just necks, backs, hips and knees.
From your first contact to your last, expect to be treated with respect and compassion. Here’s a preview of how things will unfold on your unique path to a successful outcome.
- Contact Synergy Spinecare & Rehabilitation Medicine to schedule an appointment – often as soon as the next day.
- Arrive at our Teaneck office. Our staff will welcome you and verify insurance coverage. We will also help with any paperwork you may have for worker’s comp or no-fault/PIP (automobile) claims.
- Meet with Dr. Schran who will listen to you carefully, perform an initial assessment, conduct a thorough evaluation and diagnose the source of your pain. He will create an individualized care plan, explain everything to you carefully and answer any questions you may have.
- Begin care plan Day 1, in office. You’ll experience immediate relief through a hands-on physical therapy session with our in-house therapist and receive any interventional treatments that are part of your care plan.
- Leave with a smile, while we communicate with other professionals on your care team.